my 10 year old decided to urinate in the bathroom garbage n got suspended 4 it how do i handle this overall he is a good well behaved child but he got suspended for this advice?

my 10 year old decided to urinate in the bathroom garbage n got in trouble for it overall he is a well behaved child he got suspended for this how do i deal with this advice PLS?

5time_mother

Asked by 5time_mother at 4:03 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Tweens (9-12)

• im sure he knows better he must of wanted some kind of attention or maybe he was dared to either way id ask him why he did it? explain its not ok to do it im sure he knows that but really thats all i think should be done. hes already suspended from school so grounding him at home isnt going to do much lol he already has to stay home.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 4:08 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Know that kids do stupid things. Didn't you?
    LOL
    My mom made me shell 10 pounds of Pecans for punishment for sneaking out one time. That punishment was terrible, but I remember it, and she got all the nuts shelled!
    Tell your kid to shape up, and that you still love him. Dearly.
    3gymnastsmom

Answer by 3gymnastsmom at 5:01 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• How to handle it would really depend on why he did it. If he really had to go and couldn't hold it anymore and all the stalls were full ...well better he should pee in a trash can than wet his pants. If he was dared to maybe a lesson on peer pressure might be needed with suggestions on how to get out of dares with out looking stupid. IF he just did it because he wanted to I'd by a toilet brush and cleaning supplies and make him stay after school and watch him clean the bathrooms at the school if the Principal will allow it.

babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 8:57 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• He's just a boy being a boy doing silly little things, not everything has to be dissected into something it's not, I'm sure he has no mental problems, yes it was stupid but come on he pissed in a garbage can probably on a dare ~ suspension is enough.

tntornado45

Answer by tntornado45 at 8:03 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Ground him for the week, explain why getting supsended is bad, and then ask why he did it, then let it go... Stupid boy crap and really seriously kinda funny!
    MikkiB

Answer by MikkiB at 9:44 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• It is kind of funny. My cousin urinated on the boys bathroom wall at his school one time. I don't know if he got suspended. My uncle talked to the principle and he (my uncle) made a suggestion which the principle agreed to. My cousin had to clean all of the toilets, etc. in the boys bathroom. He never did that again.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 3:44 AM on Dec. 19, 2008