IS WEIGHT WATCHERS GOOD FOR YOU TO DO WHILE BREASTFEEDING?

BIXBYDESI1982

Asked by BIXBYDESI1982 at 10:56 AM on Jul. 13, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• It is GREAT while Bfing! It is the only diet that I know of that my Dr.said was ok while BFing. You just have to make sure to follow the guidlines for a BFing mother. Which means you get some more points and some of them are supposed to be used getting more calcium (like milk) When you join you get an online membership which has a points calculatior and little boxes to check off for each serving of vegies, milk, oil's ect. It is just soooo much more convient then trying to remeber ok how many servings of milk did I have today! There is a GREAT Weight Watchers group here on CM that can help a ton also! Good Luck!
    PennyMom

Answer by PennyMom at 11:05 AM on Jul. 13, 2008

• Yea they have a special program just for breastfeeding moms. I did it and love it!!
    redtang912

Answer by redtang912 at 12:28 PM on Jul. 13, 2008