Dizzyness 35 weeks preg.

yesterday and today i got very hott and my head felt very heavy i didnt know wether i would knock out if i layed down or if i was gonna pass out. at first i thought oh its the heat but now that i think about it i was in the ac both times so i shouldnt have been as hot as i was feeling and i felt like i couldnt breath, both times i splashed water on my head and drank a cold glass of water i have been drinking more water before that so i dont know what his might be i am now waiting for my clinics nurse to call back so i cant tell her this. also iv had swollen legs and painful feet.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Definitely tell the doctor! But also try eating more protein - peanuts, peanut butter, eggs, yogurt, cheese - eat a lot, good luck!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:40 PM on Jul. 6, 2011