My friend asked me to ask you guys this. about pregnancy could I get some help please :)

(this is what she emailed me) So 4 months ago i started having sex with out protection and my period after that was 3 weeks late and only last 4 days. Didn't think much about it because sometimes i am late(recently had an iud taken out in feb). So when my "so thought" next period came it only lasted 2 days. i got a bit worried and asked my parents and they said its just my body adjusting. I last got my period on June 20th and it only lasted a day. they were all light periods and i normally bleed really heavly. I also looked up symptoms and stuff and i've had a few of them, like going potty more often, little sick, tender breast, tired a lot, more this past two weeks, bloated,ect... Since then ive been nausous on and off, bloated, have had back pain, my feet have been aching, extra gassy, very moody, and ive had cravings..could i be pregnant? I wont get my period until the 18-20 of july (if i even get it)..should i take a test if i dont get my period? im not sure whats up.

Balanzategui

Asked by Balanzategui at 1:03 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Taking a test is the only way to know... dollar store even sells them.
    amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 1:05 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• You should make an apt to see your doctor. Explain whats going on. They can do a blood test, and that might help determine a few things, are you carrying a baby? Are your horomones just leaveling out? And is your thyroid working right. I was 9 weeks along with my son when I went to the doctors, I hadnt missed a period and I WAS 9 WEEKS PREG!!! I was 7 weeks with my daughter, and only found out by a ultrasound to check for cysts... There was a baby, lol...

I would really make an apt!!! Good Luck!
    ashley_hatty

Answer by ashley_hatty at 1:06 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Your friend should take a pregnancy test....
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 1:06 PM on Jul. 6, 2011