Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Part 2 of my question.. cant afford to send DD to school

I have sole legal and physical custody of my daughter and her father has
transitional assistance )welfare) can a part of child support be him applying
for child care assistance..which is automatically given once on aid?
He was trying to do that before only because then it would seem he has custody and wanted me to be ablle to pay him child support. can such a thing be stipulated in court where its only a support for child care?

oh yea.. he has no custody and only has visitationswhere in court he admits to never showing.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 1:19 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

Answers (4)
  • I don't think he can do that.. if the child doesn't live with him & you have custody.. it would have to go through you.

    Why can't you get public aid?

    Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:20 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

  • I don't think so.
    Next year lets be sure to get your voucher in on time. I don't see how you were getting free money but getting the voucher submitted in a timely manner was just too much.

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

  • supermommy.. I make too much for public aid and annoymous.. I have a very busy tlife and its hard to get any time off and it slipped my mind..

    Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:30 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

  • I would move somewhere cheaper and get my voucher turned in on time.

    Answer by dmdblleb at 1:31 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.