Fruity Vegetable Salad
• 6 small red potatoes (about 1 lb.)
• 1 medium ear of corn, husked
OR 3/4 cup frozen corn
• 1/4 cup water
• 1 cup Smucker's® Sugar Free Apricot Preserves
• 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
• 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
• 1 cup bite size pieces of zucchini
• 12 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
• 1/4 cup bacon bits (optional)
1 WASH, dry and cut potatoes into 1-inch chunks. Cut corn off cob. Place potatoes and corn in microwave-safe bowl. Add water. Cover. Microwave on HIGH 8 to 10 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender. Drain. Chill 30 minutes or until cool.
2 WHISK preserves, mustard, curry powder and salt in small bowl until blended. Toss onion and zucchini with potato mixture. Stir dressing with vegetables until evenly coated. Add tomatoes and bacon bits. Chill 1 hour to allow flavors to blend.
Answer by sherribeare at 11:43 PM on Jul. 7, 2011