• 1 tablespoon Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
• 1/2 cup Fisher® Chef's Naturals® Pecan Chips
• 1 can (13.9 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated orange flavor sweet rolls with icing (8 rolls)
• 2 tablespoons LAND O LAKES® Butter
• 2 firm ripe medium bananas, sliced (2 cups)
• 2 tablespoons lime juice
• 1 cup fresh or canned, drained, pineapple tidbits
• 1 jar (12 oz) Smucker's® Pineapple Spoonable Ice Cream Topping
• 1 can (15 oz) mandarin orange segments in light syrup, drained
• 1 1/4 cups whipping cream
• Icing from can of sweet rolls
1 Heat oven to 400°F. Generously brush 1 tablespoon oil on 1 large cookie sheet or 2 small cookie sheets.
2 Cut waxed paper or cooking parchment paper into 16 (6-inch square) sheets. Sprinkle about 1 1/2 teaspoons pecans on 1 sheet. Place 1 orange roll on pecans; sprinkle 1 1/4 teaspoons pecans on top of roll. Top with another waxed paper square. Using rolling pin, roll evenly until orange roll is 4 1/4 inches in diameter; remove waxed paper. Place roll on cookie sheet. Repeat with remaining rolls, placing 1 inch apart on cookie sheet. Set icing aside.
3 Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
4 Meanwhile, in 10-inch skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add bananas, lime juice and pineapple; cook 1 minute, stirring frequently. Reduce heat to medium-low. Gently stir in pineapple topping; cook 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until warmed. Gently stir in orange segments.
5 In medium bowl, beat whipping cream and icing with electric mixer on high speed until soft peaks form.
6 To serve, top flatcakes with warm pineapple topping and orange cream.
Answer by sherribeare at 11:42 PM on Jul. 7, 2011