What a Morning.....lol

So this morning I had to go register my 2 yr old at the new daycare and while walking to it this guy cut me off and says "how you doing can I talk to you"( no sir move along!!!!). So I keep walking and I never respond and he turn his car around and he cuts me off AGAIN and asked me if I needed a ride...wtf?!

So a hour later this old guy(maybe in his 50's) walked up to me and say "mmmm mmm mmm you sure is fine I'll take good care of you" sigh....lol so I tell him I am married. He goes(so does that mean I can't call you?) wtf??

So than I go to get on the train and this guy gives me his cd and says here pls take my cd. So I take it. Than he says can I charge you for it??....Wtf?? Needless to say he got his cd back lol

Sigh.....What a morning lol

kyheavensmom

Asked by kyheavensmom at 1:45 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• wow thats frickin crazy!!
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 1:53 PM on Jul. 6, 2011