Need some color on my legs...fast!

I have a party to go to next weekend, and am wearing a short black dress. My legs are pasty!! I have a very hard time tanning my legs. I am considering going to the tanning bed a few times to get a little color. I know it is bad, so please no negative comments! I don't expect to get a lot of color in a short time. I have tried self tanner with no success. What tips do you have to get my legs some color??

AngieBry

Asked by AngieBry at 1:46 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Go get a spray tan a few days before and get the light colour if you are very fair. I have had many & they turn out nice. I usually get about 3 a year in the summer as our summer doesn't last long & I don't suntan anymore like I used to.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 1:51 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• honestly i would skip the tanning bed and just buy tan pantyhose.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:47 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• If you must get that orange look, why not get spray tan instead of deadly tanning beds? You could also try the at home lotions that give you a subtle hue over a couple of days. You should be nice and tan by that party. good luck.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 1:48 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Spray tan sounds good. How does it work and how long does it last? I do not know if there is anywhere here for it. I will have to check on it. Thanks for the tips!!
    AngieBry

Comment by AngieBry (original poster) at 1:54 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Check local tanning salons in your area. It can last up to 7-8 days if you take care of it.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 2:53 PM on Jul. 6, 2011