AHH! i just want to SCREAM !!!!!

I hate my sister in law.... NO ONE who knows her likes her and EVERYONE feels badly that my brother is now stuck with her for life ( she is pregnant) ...

she is a constant liar, makes up everything, causes drama for fun , and controls my brother ( which is his own fault) ... she MAKES everyone hate her, and then gives everyone else a guilt trip because she is hated...

i am so pissed off right now that I cant even see straight.

She is due at the end of september, and so far everything that she has for the baby has came from and my mom, she wants me and my mom to "figure out how to get money together to buy the crib and carseat" ... not just any crib and carseat but the most expensive ones you could find ( the infact carseat she wants is over $300 !) ... She also kept putting off saying anything about the babyshower ( we would ask when she wanted us to throw it for her and she would say not to worry about it yet) ....

My mom then lost her job, and of course now is struggling with money, even having to consider selling her farm and her animals.... 2 days after losing her job SIl sent her a text that said " are you going to give me a babyshower or what" ... and then went on to say all the things she wanted at the babyshower, and told my mom she can just give her the brib and carseat there... so i guess she is expecting my mom to shell out about $5000 all together....

My mom just stopped talking to her out of fear she would say something she would regret, and therefore, my brother was " not allowed" to see our family for the last few weeks.... i did however send her a text saying that my daughters 5th birthday party will be on Sunday July31 at 4pm ....

Today i get on Facebook and have an evite to her babyshower ( that she is throwing herself) ... for Sunday July 31st from 3-6 ....

Is that not low or what !?!?

2lilbumblebees

Asked by 2lilbumblebees at 2:07 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• Lucky for you, it turns out you have a previously scheduled engagement and won't be able to attend her shower. And your mother has clearly already RSVP'd for your daughter's party, too. So sad that you'll miss the shower and the evil bitch lady won't be there to ruin your daughter's birthday. ;)

I say, let her expect all she wants. She won't be any less bitchy when she doesn't get it. It's up to your brother about how he deals with her and his family. If I were you, I would just insulate myself from her.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 2:10 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• yeah, but it just makes me so upset because I am so excited to have a niece, my brother and I were very close until she started acting like this, and we had planned ont he kids being rasied together because we grew up in a big close family ... I was even really excited about throwing her a shower, my mom and I were already looking at places for best prices on decorations and we were just waiting for her to tell us what theme and what date she wanted.... but now with her attitude she blew it.

also... she has invited like 200 people to the shower and i am not sure if you know how the facebook invites work, but you can see who is coming and who isnt... she has over 100 people who declined , and right now only has 14 who said they are ( but then a few of them commented that they are going to TRY to come...)
    2lilbumblebees

Comment by 2lilbumblebees (original poster) at 2:14 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Very sad situation but I would completely rid myself of my brother and her - he could be welcomed at our house once and if he chooses to stand up for himself. Sad you will miss out in this childs life but most likely will end up like mom or crushed/beat down like dad. so sad. So sorry
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:15 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Dr.Donna said it perfectly.
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 2:27 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Yeah, it sucks that your brother picked this woman to be the mother of your neice. Not much you can do about it though. Spending your energy getting mad about her not behaving differently than she's behaved all along isn't going to change her or make your life better.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 2:35 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Until the world doesnt revolve around her she will keep it up.. I would keep my party as planned for sure.
    MommaB30

Answer by MommaB30 at 2:40 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• yeah i would just enjoy ur daughters bday party with ur mom. n if ur bro decides to show up...that's gr8, if not gr8 too. and as for the things she's expecting...tell her to expect them from someone else. there would be no way i would ever think that someone would have to fork out that kinda money on stuff that they grow out of so quickly. she sounds like a piece of work. dust ur feet n move on. she isn't worth the anger!! hope u have a better day...eat some cake for me too, my bday is on the 29th...lol j/k
    goofygalno1

Answer by goofygalno1 at 3:48 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• thanks... I am usually someone who doesnt get mad and I try to see the best in everyone, BUT she just gets to me...

Our whole family is basically disowning them in a sense - we have told my brother that we love him and we are here for him and we love his daughter... but we just cannot have anything to do with her... I have never seen my mom mad until she had to deal with this girl... I have seen my mom cry her eyes out over this girl.... she has literally done EVERYTHING for this girl including letting her live with her when her own family told her she was crazy and kicked her out....

My brother literally is like a mouse around her, he literally acts like an abused woman.... my mom is the best grandma to my kids, and she is so depressed because she knows she will never get to be that to my brothers daughter... in fact we know we will probably never see her. and that breaks our hearts.
    2lilbumblebees

Comment by 2lilbumblebees (original poster) at 4:37 PM on Jul. 6, 2011