Why are we doing this? it has nothing to do with boobs!

this is going around facebook...

Ok ladies! It's breast cancer awareness month! Just like last year we put the color if our bra as our status, this year we are putting our shoe size and the the word inches followed by a sad face!! Lets show our support and drive the men crazy again!!!

armywife43

Asked by armywife43 at 2:07 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• LOL thats to funny
    momand4kids

Answer by momand4kids at 2:08 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I know. I hate that sort of thing. I never do that. How does your facebook status do anything for cancer. Just dumb.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:08 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• LOL I think it's funny as heck! But yes, sadly it has nothing to do with the chest. I can see your size like "38" or just some random number or something to do with your chest maybe the fabric you like best? either way it's funny none the less
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 2:13 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• See, the thing about raising awareness is that someone needs to be unaware. Don't get me wrong- cancer is a terrible thing which I wouldn't wish on anyone- but there's not much point in raising awareness. We already know. particularly breast cancer which gets mentioned so much.
    kit_manson

Answer by kit_manson at 2:29 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Cute, I hadn't heard that one. I often am the last to know on what the status games mean.
    2ndtimewish

Answer by 2ndtimewish at 2:44 PM on Jul. 6, 2011