burning sensation

the burning sensation is right under my breasts at the top of my stomach its killing me it just started today i wish it would go away

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:21 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• buring on the outside or inside? Sounds like heartburn if its in the inside drink some milk and take some tums.
    Anonymous

• how far along are you? how big is your belly and boobs? I know that seems like an odd question but my belly and boobs got quite large and when I would sit, my boobs would rest on my belly basically, and if I was hot (which I always was LOL) the sweat and heat would cause a heat rash under my boobs and on the top of my belly.
    Anonymous

• gallblader (stones) can cause that too, it could be anything feel better i'm right there with ya, uncomfortable
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 4:24 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• tums, rolaids and eat a low fat diet
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 4:26 PM on Dec. 16, 2008