SWIMMING LESSONS

My dd is starting this Friday she is 4, hoping she will enjoy it! hoe did your child make out the first time?

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 2:12 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in General Parenting

• My 3 year old son is in swim lessons now and the first day he was upset and thought we were going in, and then the second day was a little rougher he was not listening to the instructor. And after the second day he is a lot better and does what the instructor asks. He also has been in water since he was 6months old in my moms friends pool with us helping him. when he turned 2 we took him to the parent child lesson and he was to far ahead of the other kids so we put him in preschool lessons.
    She will do great, my youngest son is 9months and when i take my oldest to the class my youngest is trying to get in the pool too
    2boysyahoo.com

Answer by 2boysyahoo.com at 2:27 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• My youngest would not go in alone bring your swim suite
    momand4kids

Answer by momand4kids at 2:14 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• My daughter was really afraid of the water. She finally went to swim lessons this year at 8. She did great! She is really swimming now. She won't go in the deep end yet, but she's floating on her back finally. It's tougher at 4 if they can't stand. But I'm sure she'll be fine. Good luck!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:14 PM on Jul. 6, 2011