should chewing gum be abolished in the class

for the motion and against the motion

Andy444

Asked by Andy444 at 2:15 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• If you can chew your gum like a normal human and not like a cow on crack blowing those crackle bubbles I see no issue with it. Stick ur gum under the desk and pay the price
    Anonymous

• it actually helps kids concentrate on tests. I think the key is not banning the gum but parents stepping up to the plate & teaching kids manners & proper etiquette..... MUAHHHHHH ROFLMAO! As if THAT will happen!   sidesplittinglaughter

Motherhento10

Answer by Motherhento10 at 2:24 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• as long as it is being done respectfully- as in chewing with your mouth closed and putting all wrappers and chewed gum in the trash can I see no issue.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:26 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• It's already not allowed in school here.

I got some stuck in my hair from a bratty little girl once. I can see why I wouldn't want that to happen to my daughter.

I think they should have a 3 strikes rule or something.
    MoNKeyBoyz

Answer by MoNKeyBoyz at 2:26 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• As long as your not smacking it around I believe you should be able too, I know it helped me concentrate in class.

lil_momma_vdv

Answer by lil_momma_vdv at 2:46 PM on Jul. 6, 2011