FREE VENT SESSION - WHAT IS UPSETTING YOU TODAY?

Nothing here either then pmsing bad so that's enough! : )

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 2:17 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Some will probably not like this but oh well

Ex has known for over a year that he has pancreatic cancer and his dr told him to stop drinking and drugging to prolong his life. Well he hasn't and has now been told it won't be long. Absolutely no concern for dd that we have together. And he wants to whine and complain his time is almost up. Well DUH what did the dr tell you!!!!!!
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 2:25 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Nothing actually wooohhooo!!!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:18 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• My water just got shut off and I only have $75 til Friday so I am on hold forEVER hoping I can pay it and get it turned back on.
    Anonymous

• treynlisa.......good luck hon! I am in nearly the same boat.........God Bless
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 2:34 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• lets see. Today was to be my court date for our divorce. But he changed the date without telling me to aug 25 th since did not want me to move to be with parents and sueing me for full custody of the girls. I wanted things done and over with and now have to wait so that is what I am upset about today. Thanks for letting me vent.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 4:04 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Nothing, I solved it all and got to call someone a ton of bad names in the process.. I feel like I lost 30lbs just in swear words! Yes, I took it outside so the kids didn't hear it.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 2:19 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Nothing yet but if it rains tomorrow I will be.. Beach bound tomorrow with some friends and the kids :)
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 2:19 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• My husbands sister is 20 and is the youngest she is P.I.T.A she is involved in everyones business.
    She came to our house last night and once she left he asked how it went and I told him his one sister was welcome over anytime but the youngest was not I didnt care for her to much. He asks why so I tell him she always starts trouble and talks about people behind their backs......he got mad!
    I said you dont like some of my family and that does not bother me but you get upset after asking me a question?!
    momand4kids

Answer by momand4kids at 2:21 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• This is no big deal but it was annoying. lol I just typed out a fairly long answer to a question and went to post it and CM tells me the question has been deleted. Super duper. I also have a headache. Other than that, life is GREAT! :)
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 2:30 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I have a bad migraine. Other than that...kids are being goo so I am happy with that.
    zoomomto3

Answer by zoomomto3 at 2:43 PM on Jul. 6, 2011