DO YA FEEL MORE INSECURE WITH YOUR BODY IN THE....

summer time? thats a BIG yes for me....summer doesn't last long here so happy for that reason haha....

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 2:20 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• It doesn't matter the season, I'm over weight and too lazy to really DO anything about it so I feel constantly uncomfortable.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:21 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I have pout on 30 pounds since i quit smoking and didnt realize it until now.....whale in a bathing suite
    momand4kids

Answer by momand4kids at 2:23 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I'm most comfortable in the summer. I can cover up more in the winter. However, the summer gives me good reason to work out and eat healthy...
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 2:23 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• At first I did but I am starting to feel better now that I saw a photo of myself and understood that the mirror lied!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 2:23 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Uncomfortable^^ sorry
    BabyBugsmama

• No, I still wear a bikini to the river and the beach.. I am not "thin" but I am small.. I have a big butt and could lose a few inches on my thighs but I still look good. I have seen some very large people on the beach and you would be shocked at some of the things I have seen in a string bikini or speedos...Hey, if they are comfortable why not someone smaller :) None of us are perfect...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 2:27 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• sometimes I do feel uncomfortable depends what I wear. Im like in the middle, not big or not little
    wintermom12

Answer by wintermom12 at 2:38 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I have not gone swimming in two years. This year, I am fat AND pregnant. Its awesome.
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 2:46 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• No... I was a swimmer growing up, so being near water in a swimsuit seems more normal than wearing anytihng else. I've never really cared how fat I was, or how pregnant. Whereas, walking around in fall or Winter, I am always wondering if my shirt is long enough (they never make shirts long enough- I am tall) or my pants are too high or something.
    Tracys2

Answer by Tracys2 at 3:32 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I hate the summer because its so hot and the hubby likes me to wear skirts. After my 2 babies (youngest only 5m) my body looks NOTHING like it use to so I hate it. Glad to see that he still finds me attractive
    dedicatedmama2

Answer by dedicatedmama2 at 5:49 PM on Jul. 6, 2011