What do I need to travel/fly with a 9-month old boy?

My husband got approved for travel for work and we're going with him! We're really unsure, though, about what we need to take with us and what we can live without. We are flying from KC to San Francisco.

EthansMommy12

Asked by EthansMommy12 at 11:08 AM on Jul. 13, 2008 in Travel

• Hey girl! How long is your flight to CA and how long will you be staying? I flew to Germany with a two year old and then back from Germany with an almost 3 year old and a 4 month old, hehehe ;) I'd def pack his favorite little toys and munchies. My kids are fascinated with movies so we took a portable DVD player (LIFE SAVER!).
    jessica22183

Answer by jessica22183 at 11:31 AM on Jul. 13, 2008

• Whenever I fly with my daughter, I take snacks and her favorite stuffed animal. I never have but you might take a few toys but not too many because there really isn't much room for a lot in there.
    Susan0976

Answer by Susan0976 at 12:48 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• make sure that you bring a change of clothes for you and your son...at least a shirt if not a full outfit...
    a few more diapers that you think you will need...like other people said...books, toys...and something for him to suck on (pacifier, bottle (if you are breastfeeding, and are comfortable doing that in public) you are all set there!), sippy cup, lolly pop) to help with the ear pressure during take off and landings...
    afeather

Answer by afeather at 5:18 PM on Jul. 13, 2008