Thinking of taking a class

But I can probly only afford to take one right now and it will most likely have to be online. I'm currently a SAHM so I'm kind of thinking of finding something that I can use right now so I was thinking of taking a nutrition class.
What would you take if for now you could only take one class? What do you think would be useful to a person who is a SAHM?

lizziebreath

Asked by lizziebreath at 2:21 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in

• If I were to take a class, I would take one that would apply to a degree that I may want to get in the future.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 2:23 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Want? photography, healthy cooking

Useful to a SAHM? personal finance, early childhood development, child psychology, adolescent development, economics, accounting, health

Nutrition sounds like a good useful choice.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 2:27 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I'm not really looking into a degree just a new skill mostly or a bit more knowledge that I can use to my family's advantage.
    lizziebreath

Comment by lizziebreath (original poster) at 3:05 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I think taking a nutritional class is a wonderful idea for a SAHM! Not only will it help you with planning meals, but also it will get you on a track to working from home too, awesome idea!
    momof2redhedz

Answer by momof2redhedz at 4:31 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• It depends on what your goal is. Are you working towards a specific degree? Do you want to take a class to help you get a job quickly?

Answer by rkoloms at 10:54 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• It depends on what your interests you have. I don't think I would take a class that didn't pertain to a degree that I was working towards. If I am going to pay hundreds if not thousands for a class and then book(s), I am going to get a degree out of it.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:54 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• do what you have to do and what you are interested in and can afford
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 10:55 AM on Jul. 9, 2011