Extreme fatigue.... whats wrong with me?

I feel so tired. Not sleepy...just completely physically drained. I feel like even my blood is tired. Weird, huh? I should mention I also have early stages of RA and have been successfully treating that with just diet and exercise. (My doc gave me a food allergy test..i avoid foods that cause symptoms.)

any ideas...cures?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:30 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Health

• Not pregnant?
    MommaB30

Answer by MommaB30 at 2:32 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Low Iron maybe? How stressed are you cause sometimes that can really drain the life outta ya?

lil_momma_vdv

Answer by lil_momma_vdv at 2:43 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Fatigue is a huge symptom of diabetes. I had a friend who felt the same & it turned out she had diabetes for years & never knew it. It could also be anemia. If you have early stages of RA, I really think that your immune system is having to work extra hard to keep colds and illnesses at bay so that could be why you're tired. I would suggest getting a Complete Blood Count and blood tests done to check for anything else. I know a lot of ppl with RA & they don't appear regularly fatigued as you sound though. I would also suggest trying herbal medicine, antioxidants and acupuncture. I've heard from some that starting on that stuff early helps slow down the rate of RA. I know some ppl who swear by it. Also, make sure that u don't let anyone but an experience doctor touch u. Resident doctors can mess u up. One resident doc tore my mom's ligament though she cried for him to stop. She hasn't been able to walk for yrs since then.
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 3:05 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• What scares me is how sudden this came on. i was doing fine...in fact i was doing pretty damn good. I had LOTS of energy . Now POOF it is gone. Not depressed, not pregnant. Pretty sure it ain't diabetes. I am a health nut who eats very well and am not overweight AT ALL.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:38 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• bump
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:27 PM on Jul. 6, 2011