How do I handle my boyfriends son's mother?

She always seem to use their son to get favors from my boyfriend, if she doesnt get her way she gets all crazy on us and so now he's trying to be nice to be able to see his son, it hurts me really bad and I don't want him to feel like Im putting him in the middle, I love him very much

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:33 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• take her to court for visitation because it will not change if you dont!
    momand4kids

Answer by momand4kids at 2:35 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Do they have court ordered custody and visitations.. that will put a stop to that crap.. i hate when women use children like a pawn
    MommaB30

Answer by MommaB30 at 2:36 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• she cant keep him from him. its illegal. take her to court,
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 2:36 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Depends on what kind of favors she is asking for. Is it in regards to their child? If so, he needs to be doing things for him. If it has nothing to do with their child than it depends on what she is asking. Is it unreasonable?
    zoomomto3

Answer by zoomomto3 at 2:38 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Yes I knew he has a child, and I got four and divorced, if they need discipline boyfriend and I take care of it, not my x. She has four kids from different dads and she calls him when she has problems with all her kids. He has a big heart, but the way I feel she is the one that got herself in that situation she needs to learn to deal with it too. Plus she has been trying to cause problems for us cause she doesnt want anyone to be with him. I believe I have been the longest gf he has ever had cause I have been dealing with it patiently. But I've been crying alot now cause I want to talk to him about it but I don't want him to be pushed away.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:44 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• my Dh ex is crazy also and we have been together since his daughter was 6 months old and she turns 4 in sept. and she stiill hates me. she use to keep him from his child and say he was a dead beat dad. we were paying child support and not getting to see his child so we figured joint custody was the best option bc he needed to pay child support to help support his child. so we went and got joint custody and stuff so we could see his daughter, my step daughter. adn she still makes up crazy drama stuff she always just wants money from us and we have way more bills then her and we have 2 ckids together so we cant support her when she has a full time joband has a boyfriend living iwth her with a full and she gets child support every week. they blow there money on not important things then ask everyone for money for there bills...

going to court is yalls best option so that yall get what yall want for the child.

alw06tchs

Answer by alw06tchs at 2:49 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• yes she is prob jealous bc he has a great woman a relationship and is happy with you and she isnt bc she cant find a guy to put up woth her

my DH ex is the same way she has vowed that she will do what ever to end our relstionship bc she cant find her "prince charming"
    alw06tchs

Answer by alw06tchs at 2:51 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• i would say move...that's what i would do. actually what i am planning on in the future. i can't deal with how my ex is...i would just rather him not even be in the same town. i thought it would be easier if we were in the same town for our son...but i dunno if it's worth the headache.
    goofygalno1

Answer by goofygalno1 at 3:31 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• be the bigger person always. also try to emotionally detach yourself so it doesn't hurt you. that way you are able to stand back and look at it as if she's a stranger
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 12:45 PM on Jul. 8, 2011