Facebook babysitter!!!!!

I know this girl that post adds on facebook for a babysitter for her children. Always says that they get on her nerves and that she needs a break everyday. Any one else see any thing wrong with it besides me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:47 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in General Parenting

• No maybe she needs to vent and maybe she really does need a sitter, never know what she goes through
    Anonymous

• I had to post an ad on here for a sitter once in one of my groups. as long as people take the correct steps to make sure the person watching their kids in safe why do you care?
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 2:50 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Well if she is so stressed that the kids are getting on her nerves is it not better she ask for help vs. doing something stupid, like hurt them or neglect them... j/s
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:51 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Could be sarcasm or she really needs a sitter. Most people know the people they have on facebook so it's not like advertising to a bunch of strangers.
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 2:51 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Once in awhile it would be ok, but not everyday.
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 2:55 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Maybe you can help her out? Especially if you think there is something going on...
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 2:56 PM on Jul. 6, 2011