Missing pills from my other question

My conception date was between march 30th and april 13th.My due date is jan.4th.Well I went on one of these due date and conception date calculator sites and they said my conception was around the 13th.How could that be?I stopped taking my pills on the 30th of march and up.I had sex on the 31st of march.So could they be off a little?Im trying to see how off they are!?!!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:28 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• count back 40wks from your due date that will give you a estimate of when you concieved. how did your dr determin your due date though? by u/s or lmp?
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 4:31 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• sperm live for several days after sex. your conception date is not always the date you had sex.

no one can tell you the exact date of conception either. it's just guesses based on LMP since that's something they can actually figure out in most cases.

Anonymous

• It's just an estimate, and your conception date could be 2 wks before or after, because not everyone ovulates on the same schedule. Those sites predict according to "Barbie" cycles of 28 days, with ovulation beginning on the 14th day.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 4:34 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• so i calcualted it for you and you probably got pregnant around the 4th to the 9th of april however depending on how your due date was estimated can make a difference. Your due date could be wrong or they are just off by whatever reason but the 13th is fairly close to the 9th so. Besides due dates a just a estimated thing any where from two weeks befor to two weeks after.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 4:35 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Your most accurate way of telling is to go by your first ultrasound, if you got one around 8 weeks and count back 6 weeks....since conception takes place 2 weeks from ovulation or right around there. There's no real way of knowing conception date by counting unless you know for sure which day you had sex. I only had sex on Nov 2nd and was due July 28th
    Anonymous