HPV while pregnant?!?

I found out I have HPV and I'm 5 weeks pregnant, can my baby get the virus and can I give birth naturally?? Has anybody else gone through this I'm really scared for my baby. My ex of 3 years gave it to me by cheating on me I found out my friend that the girl he slept with had it now my boyfriend now and the father o my baby have to suffer through this. Please any helpful answers?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:06 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• MY DH never got my HPV..nor did my csection born child. I for one contracted the cancer strain not the warts so i know its different strainds. GL mama talk to ur doctor about this. I am having a natural birth this time.
    msmamakatie

Answer by msmamakatie at 3:16 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I go to the dr next week, idk wether I want a c-section or natural I'm scared to spread it to my baby.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:21 PM on Jul. 6, 2011