What's something to keep my daughter entertained?

Obviously,it's Summer.My 13 year old doesn't have to worry about school work anymore.Therefore,she has alot of time on her hands.She does her chores around the house but she has nothing to do after that.All she does is sit on the computer for the rest of the day.And she told me herself that being on the computer gets pretty boring.But she likes to spend time with herself.So what's something fun she can do when she's just by herlself in her room?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:07 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Do you go to a pool? Ride her bike? Play Playstation? Do her nails? Go on Facebook? Go to the mall? Babysit? Read?
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:09 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• We can't go anywhere right now.Our car broke down.Iprobably should have mentioned that lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:12 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• read, start a journal, scrapbook if you have any supplies, crafts, bake cookies, ride a bicycle, have backwards day with meals, start maybe with making chritstmas gifts. I kept some chritstmas oraments they got last year down so could do in the summer for boring days, give each other makeovers. My girls love to organize their rooms, play soliatry with cards,
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 3:53 PM on Jul. 6, 2011