Facial sunblock?

Anyone know of a good face sunblock of at least 30 SPfor combination and acne prone skin. I just tried the new Neutrogena one and I was broken out all the next day. I have very fair skin and in the summer my moisturizer with SPF just isn't strong enough, but everything else seems really greasy.

luvschocolate

Asked by luvschocolate at 3:15 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Kiss My Face is the only one that doesn't break me out. I use the 30 spf, although it seems stronger to me. I normally burn really fast, but I don't burn at all with this one.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 3:26 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Do you know where I can get it? I've heard of the brands burt haven't seen it in stores in a while out here. I'm in Wa.
    luvschocolate

Comment by luvschocolate (original poster) at 3:39 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I like Vitacost for a lot of different skin products, but you can buy this one at drugstore.com and a few smaller drugstores.  Not sure which major stores carry it.  http://www.vitacost.com/Kiss-My-Face-Face-Factor-SPF-30

JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 3:42 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I am a personal beauty consultant and I recommend Mary Kay Day Solution with SPF 25. It leaves a silky finish, no greasy feeling at all! It's my favorite part of my daily skin care regimen. Look on my website and try it, if you don't love it return it. Mary Kay has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. You'll never have to worry about wasting money! If you have any other questions about your skin care please feel free to contact me.

Sophia

sfontes@marykay.com
    www.marykay.com/sfontes
    mamasoph

Answer by mamasoph at 5:01 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• The Neutrogena one used to be good, but I think they changed something in it. I used it for years, then bought some a few months ago and it was horrible and broke me out as well. I use Cetaphil moisturizer with SPF now, but I'm not sure how high the SPF is. I think it's only SPF 15, but it's the best I've found so far that doesn't block my pores and make me break out. They might have higher SPF versions, but that's the only one I've found.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 5:17 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I use Neutrogena w helioplex. It works great without the greasy feeling.
    BellaTragedia

Answer by BellaTragedia at 6:58 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• This stuff, is by far the best spf I've ever used. Not only does it protect your skin, it's anti-cancerous due to the antibiotic properties of propolis, which bee's create to protect themselves and their hive from bacteria. It's a 45, and it will not leave your skin greasy.

clarity333

Answer by clarity333 at 4:27 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I break out with all sunscreens too. Trying to find chemical free/organic one.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:07 PM on Jul. 12, 2011