Unwanted stretchmarks and baby fat

any advice on ways to heal stretch marks without expensive products and how to loose the baby fat semi fast?

kewatson09

Asked by kewatson09 at 3:22 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Good luck. I have an 8 year old and a 2 year old and I still have my belly
    1sexymother

Answer by 1sexymother at 3:24 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I hear you need to do cardio to lose the tummy. I have yet to find the best stretch mark cream,
    glam.fairy

Answer by glam.fairy at 3:34 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I hear coco butter helps! And lots of situps, pelvic tilts. Good luck ... I haven't found my golden solution to this for myself yet. But, not for lack of trying!
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 4:22 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Well let me say this.. NO stretch mark cream works entirely! If it did, it would be headline news! These creams may "Plump" the skin around your stretch marks to make them seem more even, or they may help lighten them, but thats about it. The good news is that you CAN get your belly back if you eat right (Trust, I know how hard that is!) and properly excersize. Really tho, I just started walking about 8 blocks a day, and I have lost almost 15lbs already! The key is to be consistant. =)
    WhitneyMommyOf2

Answer by WhitneyMommyOf2 at 4:50 AM on Jul. 8, 2011