Utah???

Any moms from utah? My husband and I are looking to relocate and are torn between Colorado and Utah. We would pefer Utah because it is not so far to move but want to make the right choice. Any input would be helpful. Thanks Ladies.

anfisasmommy

Asked by anfisasmommy at 3:27 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I live in Utah. What answers would you like to ask? I am from the salt lake city area
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:28 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• That is where we would be but I want to live in a good section for my kids. I was thinking the out skirts but I really know nothing about it. Do you like it would you recomend living there?
    anfisasmommy

Comment by anfisasmommy (original poster) at 3:30 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• West Jordan, Draper area are really nice. Avoid the Granite school district. They are the poorest and worst one next comes Salt Lake school District.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:33 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Thank you... we are really lost but we need to get out of Oregon, and Utah has some great job opprotunitys for my husband!
    anfisasmommy

Comment by anfisasmommy (original poster) at 3:35 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Honestly Utah doesnt pay as well as other states but if he is offered a job with wonderful pay that is wonderful. I'm a MA and here I will be lucky to get $10 when I lived in Washington for a few years the pay was close to $15
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:38 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Yeah it is a driving job, for a company out of state but needs a driver in Utah so his pay would be based on there company not so much the state.!!
    anfisasmommy

Comment by anfisasmommy (original poster) at 3:40 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I'm in CA.
    Samanthamommy

Answer by Samanthamommy at 4:15 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Michigan here!
    JHanc968

Answer by JHanc968 at 10:25 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I am from Michigan
    iam4you2

Answer by iam4you2 at 10:39 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Nope- only driven through. GL!
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 11:41 PM on Jul. 6, 2011