Anyone need help with Multiple Sclerosis?

Hi, I have had MS for 20 years (I'm 38 and was diagnosed when I was just 18 years old - a scary thing). I have RRMS and was on Copaxone for a while - right now I am not on any MS drugs because no matter what I kept getting relapses. Do you get the MS magazine called "The Motivator" ?? It is a great research magazine and free to all those with MS - that mag. tells all the side effects and tells about all the MS MEDS out there!!!

Right now I just deal with symptom management! My biggest problems are in the spinal area (not so much brain at this time - had brain issues from '95 to '99). I went through some great therapy and one of the best things to do is to "EXERCISE" your brain ... PUZZLES are great (jigsaw, word, etc) ... it really helps to help your brain to heal and form stronger connections! Worked wonders for me...
If anyone has any questions about MS - I'm more than willing to share more tips!!!

isismoon3

Asked by isismoon3 at 3:27 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Health

Level 66 (1,275,470 Credits)
  • My sister has MS and is dealing with it well. When I found out what she had was scared but I found out informtion about it and got to know what it is I feel much better. I needed a person like you when I found out she had it. I think your doing great by putting yourself out there and being willing to share with others.
    1sexymother

Answer by 1sexymother at 10:04 PM on Jul. 10, 2011