Mackenzie post surgery

Mackenzie has a shunt placed on the right side of her head yesterday. shes much calmer and looks a little odd but thats cause the fluids in her head drained. she sleepin alot more and crying less.... we not going home just yet. But i asked the surgeon today what part her brain does she have. she said two pieces of the cerebellem, and the brain stem... WOW.. STUPID VIRUS!!!!!! I dont know what to think anymore.Poor baby. I wish I could make it all better.. i just wanna break down soo bad

mommyoftristan

Asked by mommyoftristan at 3:32 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• hugsgood luck

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:34 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Oh Mama.. you are so strong.!~
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:35 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Hugs to you momma! Try to keep your head up :) You and both your babies are so special, and we wub you all!
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 3:42 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• glad to hear she is doing better. Have a good cry when by yourself, yell or even scream and just get it out of your system might help. She and you are being so brave. Hang in there and hope the worst is over for you. Take care and try to keep your head up.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 3:47 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Good luck to you all!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:51 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• That little girl is so lucky to have such a caring supportive and strong mother. I will keep you and your sweet little girl in my prayers.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 4:36 PM on Jul. 6, 2011