Are you a Microwave Mamma?

Do you cook meals in your microwave or just use it to heat water? I have done both, and just wondered if other moms cook from scratch, or use their microwave to save time. Do your kids like microwaved foods?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:33 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Food & Drink

• I use the microwave to make tea, hot chocolate, or to heat veggies. Everything else, I cook from scratch, on the stove-top, oven, or crockpot.
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 4:50 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• sort of funny but i use frozen veggies and microwave them and do most of the other stuff from mostly scratch but run out of room so i use the microwave... hehe
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 4:35 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I do both :D
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:41 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I do most vegetables in the microwave. Not boiled potatoes, since they foam over too much. For meats, I use mainly the oven and sometimes the top of the range. and the crockpot.

Answer by Bmat at 4:47 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Up until we moved I cooked everything in the microwave and even got so good I could cook a full meal in it and still have everything ready and hot at the same time.lol. But that was because we didn't have a working stove/oven where we were living at thee time.
    butterfli4201

Answer by butterfli4201 at 11:59 PM on Dec. 16, 2008