Are you currently planning a vacation?

We just got back from Legoland and now I have been scoping out different lodges for our next trip. Relaxation is very important with my current lifestyle and for as affordable as I can manage it to be.

ChicaThis

Asked by ChicaThis at 3:46 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Travel

• We just got back from our honeymoon in Mexico and next month we are taking the kids to florida. Also, in March, we are taking the kids to Mexico for an early spring break.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:49 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• We got back from Washington, visiting family a few weeks ago and we are leaving for Lake Tahoe tomorrow morning. Taking the canoe out on the lake for a few days. Should be nice and relaxing.
    zoomomto3

Answer by zoomomto3 at 3:50 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• My husband is charting the course for our 3 week trek to the Pacific next year. We just did 1 week-10day vacations this summer, and miss the big trips we usually have.

I wouldn't say it's *relaxation* though - lol! Traveling that long takes a different kind of work than when at home, but it's not a sit and sip sort of vacation, you know?
    KateDinVA

Answer by KateDinVA at 4:49 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• We are always planning our next vacation. The next one we are going on is in March on the maiden voyage of the Disney Fantasy. But we always end up throwing in a couple of small vacations in between too cause we get restless waiting.
    HollyBoBolly

Answer by HollyBoBolly at 6:48 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• travel

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 12:16 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• No, Wish we were....
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 8:56 PM on Jul. 8, 2011