I need advice.

hopefully i am putting this in the right category. on friday i have a doc appt to find out if i am pregnant. i have been having some pain in my ovaries. if i am pregnant can the pregnancy cause those pains. they are not unbearable, just annoying little painful twinges. is that normal if i am or not?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:33 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I couldn't tell you for sure. The only time I ever had pain in my ovaries was when I had a cyst. If you've ever had a cyst before it could be possible that you might have one again. If not, I'm not sure what it could be. This is my third pregnancy and I can say that I've never had ovary pain due just to pregnancy.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 4:37 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• it is normal if your pregnant or not, it usually happens around the time of your normalperiod, or missed period : )
    Trinity32188

Answer by Trinity32188 at 4:35 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• IDK those sound like ovulation pains to me but I'm not a doctor and I'm over the internet so I can't really diagnose you.
    Anonymous

• i already ovulated, and i missed my period. im not sure but i think i had pains with my first, but i was 15 then so idk.
    Anonymous