Make a new law... any law you want.

Vote up the laws you agree with- have fun with it- obviously this is not serious!

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 3:51 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• 4 day work weeks only - Friday is now officially part of the weekend, with the same pay..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:53 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Not using your blinker to signal a lane change should equal a shoulder check.. how does the shoulder feel there buddy?!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 3:53 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Mandatory driving tests every 10 years. Count in any and all weather incliments, and test on both a controlled track and on main highways and back roads. Over the age of 70, lessen it to every 3 years.
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 3:54 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Over weight people should no longer have handicapped stickers, instead they get their own parking- in the back of the store! and electric carts cost $5 a ride which is put toward education and school lunches!!!

Sorry, pet peeve of the day, my BFF just got a sticker for being heavy and it ticks me off!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 3:56 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Mother's are not automatically the custodial parent.
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 3:56 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• YES zoejains, back of the store so they can loose that weight :) Unless its a medical issue of course.
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 3:57 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• marriage is two people together so I would make divorce two people.. I mean my husband could go in without my knowing and changed our court date from today to aug25. what about me since I wanted things done and over with to move one.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 3:57 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Every perverted sex offender is killed once proven guilty (some statutory offenders excluded)
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:57 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Manadatory naptime at work and drug addicts should be forced on birth control.
    ChicaThis

Answer by ChicaThis at 3:58 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Heavy people banned from spandex. In any form except headbands.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 4:02 PM on Jul. 6, 2011