Enough is enough! When is it enough?

*Sigh*

I know this girl who is pregnant with baby number 6. I would be excited except she doesn't have custody of her previous 5 children, whom all live with their fathers. Her current boyfriend/father of her child is in jail until February and is actually her husbands cousin (I would say ex-husband but technically they are still married). So they both have the same last name which just makes it kinda creepy. I know they're not related by blood but basically that means her new baby will be the sibling and a cousin to her other kids, right? I'm bringing this up because I saw a question earlier asking about taking babies away right after they're born. I'm wondering if that might happen.

You just can't make this shit up. Jerry Springer, anyone?

DJsMommy610

Asked by DJsMommy610 at 4:07 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I would just be avoiding that situation. That poor baby.... I know a girl just like this
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:09 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• That's my first thought, that poor baby :(
    DJsMommy610

Comment by DJsMommy610 (original poster) at 4:09 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• JERRY, JERRY, JERRY!!

Sorry, couldn't help it!

It depends why she lost her children before and how long ago it was. My sister lost two of hers and got to keep her third
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 4:10 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I know a girl who had a daughter and she lost her and the father has custody. She then went on to have 2 more kids and she got to keep them. Unfortunately she cared more about herself and bf than those kids (seriously who spends their last $10 on smokes for bf when baby only has 1 diaper to last a week), so she eventually got them taken away by cps. It really depends why the other kids got taken away in the first place. There is a chance that she might get to keep this baby but it also depends on the dad too.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 4:23 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• What scares me is in this case, she's the more reliable parent than he is. That's only because as of right now, she mooches off the grandmother of the baby, which is the dad's mother. Gah, it's making my head spin!
    DJsMommy610

Comment by DJsMommy610 (original poster) at 4:25 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Keep an eye on her. Call cps if it gets out of hand.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 4:34 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• wow someone please tie her! if she isnt a good mom and cps catches on before the babe is born then tey may arrange to intercept the child-dependin on why the others are not w her either by her voluntirally givin them up or they had to be taken bc she was unfit
    bamamommy2009

Answer by bamamommy2009 at 8:40 PM on Jul. 6, 2011