How do you know when you have hit rock bottom?

I really need to know so I can know when I get there... that way I can be certain things can only get better form there.

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 4:13 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• "It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything".
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 4:14 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• When they can't get any worse!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 4:14 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Rock bottom as in with your marriage? I am confused. I must be dumb. LOL but it was listed under the just for fun section so I need more information.
    zoomomto3

Answer by zoomomto3 at 4:15 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I don't think you really know you've hit rock bottom until you are on your way back up.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 4:16 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• When you feel like you just can't go on ... when the one's closest to you start to turn the other way! When you feel all hope is lost then it's time to say "This is it!" and things can only turn around from there ... find the strength from WITHIN and things will go up from there!
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 4:17 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• You will know when you have hit rock bottom.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 4:17 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• When you feel gravel under your ass, you're there.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 4:21 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• i agree with Adensmama, you wont know until things start gettin better. Im finally gettin out of "that hole" I had figured out that my perspective made all the difference. I started to count my blessings and focused on the positive, and with every situation there is something positive, even if the only good is the lesson learned.
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 4:25 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• when you sit down and really take a good look at yourself and think 'how the hell did i get here??' and decide to change. that's how it was for me anyhow.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 4:39 PM on Jul. 6, 2011