Netflix - Hulu Suggestions?

Im off work all summer due to working for the school district here and I've run out of things to do around the house, of course it doesnt help that the husband works late and daughter is in bed hours before he gets home so I have a few hours of free time before bed. Can anyone suggest a good TV show on Netflix or Hulu? Ill list a few shows I currently enjoy watching.

Friends, Weeds, Modern Family, Cougar Town, Secret Life, Shameless, Pawn Stars, 19 kids and counting, The Challenge, Teen Mom, Cupcake Wars.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:19 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Bones! Love that show!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 4:20 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Celebrity Rehab. It's really action-packed.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 4:20 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• If you never watched the tv show "LOST" - you can watch it instantly on NetFlix - all seasons of it! It was one of my all-time favorite shows!! I just got my teenage daughter to start watching it on NetFlix and she is now addicted, too!!!!!! :o)
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 4:28 PM on Jul. 6, 2011