Has she dropped?

I really can't tell the difference w my belly but I feel different. My cootch is sooo sore!! I am having a hard time walking. N my discharge is heavy n thicker. Still white n clear. So has she dropped? Btw. I'm 37 wks today

Vero0724

Asked by Vero0724 at 4:25 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• lol.. I haven't heard the word "Crotch " in years.. gave me a good laugh.. Sorry, I'll bump you - I was induced from Gestational Diabetes so I never had those feelings.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:26 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• it sounds like it is very likely that she dropped. congrats from here on out you will officially want to reach up and pull her out because you are miserable
    aschwarz06

Answer by aschwarz06 at 4:29 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• She could be laying on a nerve, but more then likely shes dropped if u havent noticed that shes dropped then she probably hasnt dropped much. Good luck have a happy and safe delivery
    chelsie2011

Answer by chelsie2011 at 4:36 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I know how you feel. Everyone keeps telling me I'll know if baby drops. It'll be easier to breathe but the thing is that I've never had any trouble with breathing or pressure in my ribs or on my lungs. But I think that with the increased pressure down below it could mean she has dropped.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 4:36 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• When it feels like your crotch is about to fall out, I would say that it was pretty close! haha Or if you feel lots of pressure in the pelvic area (being the head engaged).
    3rdsacharm2011

Answer by 3rdsacharm2011 at 4:46 PM on Jul. 6, 2011