Does anyone have a good recipe for Tilapia tacos or anything?

I have tilapia defrosting. My husband likes tacos but hates fish. He wont even try it. Whats funny is that every time he reads a cookbook or mens health magazine he sees a good recipe with a picture and says "Man that looks good" and its totally fish lol. He wont try it. I want to make tacos but im afraid he will taste the "Fish"
What i have is all kinds of spices. Cumin, Sea salt, garlic salt, Raw garlic, fresh cilantro, parsley, onions, peppers, curry powder, yellow curry sauce, corn tortillas

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:31 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I just cook it in a pan with butter, then add all the regular taco stuff on top. We use a taco sauce as well.
    Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 4:36 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Bread the tilapia and shallow fry it in a pan. Use breadcrumbs, or panko, season it up and put 'em in the tacos. Hit it with some lime and top however you'd like
    vanessa5470

Answer by vanessa5470 at 5:04 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• bump
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 11:15 PM on Jul. 7, 2011