Symptoms of conception adult content

This is very soon and I doubt it's true but had to ask.

We just had unprotected sex Monday. I may have ovulated late last night or this morning based upon pain in my abdomen but my temp didn't surge as of this morning but it should by tomorrow based upon my past charts.
I haven't eaten anything strange but I am having diharrea and a stomach ache.
Before you implant, are there any symptoms?

We aren't trying but we aren't preventing and Monday was the first night that we left it up to fate so wouldn't that be a hoot, LOL!

Jademom07

Asked by Jademom07 at 4:39 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• There aren't any.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:15 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• you cave like cramp like pain when baby implants in uturs. although i never had that. Normally constipation is more of a problem then diarrhea. Your breasts get really sore and tender to the touch and nipples change a little on color ub the first week of conception and you also have a constant feeling of going pee. I would wait 1 week and take a test
    2boysyahoo.com

Answer by 2boysyahoo.com at 4:48 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• It takes 6 to 9 days to implant, those pains could possibly be signs of ovulating
    chelsie2011

Answer by chelsie2011 at 4:50 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Thanks but I'm asking if there are any signs of conception, not implantation not ovulation. I know what ovulation feels like and I would not be anywhere near implantation yet.
    Jademom07

Comment by Jademom07 (original poster) at 5:39 PM on Jul. 6, 2011