No sleep...

So I am 29 weeks pregnant today, can not sleep for anything! Does anyone else have this problem...I mean it doesn't matter how hard I try I just can't fall asleep! I hate it so much...and if I can't get sleep at night I can't be active with my son who btw is 18 months :) Any suggestions?!?

Hershey_kisses

Asked by Hershey_kisses at 5:00 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I am 23 weeks and I cannot sleep either! I just can't get comfortable. My back hurts all the time. =( I feel your pain.
    amy_rebecca

Answer by amy_rebecca at 5:02 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Talk to your doctor... I had an 18 month old when I was pregnant and I couldn't sleep either. I just delt with it because I knew it was all part of pregnancy. Maybe some warm tea, or a nice warm bath before bed might help you relax, save your reading for right before bed, watch a boring show...
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 5:03 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• 3 oz. of wine. Out like a light. Best sleep I got my whole pregnancy.
    Ataemommy

Answer by Ataemommy at 5:04 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I have asked my doctor about it...he didn't really help me out about it. He said to eat before I go to sleep which I was already doing but sometime during the night I always seem to get hungry and all, I'll watch a movie that I don't care for and it don't help ugh...it's frustrating!
    Hershey_kisses

Comment by Hershey_kisses (original poster) at 5:08 PM on Jul. 6, 2011