Pregnancy aches and pains lol

ok so im irritated kuz i feel all sorts of aches and pains i know most of them are normal but my back is killing me it has never hurt this bad nothing helps it like massages hot baths nothing ...it even hurts to bend over oh and i felt like someone was behind me rubbing their fngers down my back and random little light bumps...could that be the baby and if so why is it like that ...with my daughter i always saw elbows and feet with in my tummy and this one nothing ..help please

jasmineb614

Asked by jasmineb614 at 5:06 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Hi Jasmine. I'm pregnant with my first- a girl- 19 weeks and I am just starting to feel very uncomfortable. I agree baths do not work. I feel like she is wedging a foot up under my rib cage! Have you felt this? The only relief is stretching and it is mostly temporary. I have started trying to sleep on my side, as the baby books advise when you get to the halfway point, and I am finding that especially difficult too, considering I much prefer to sleep on my back. I hope some relief comes your way soon!
    Cissygirl71285

Answer by Cissygirl71285 at 5:32 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• i did feel that all teh time with my daughter and id suggest just trying to change positions or even gently push down on where it hurts it usually makes the baby move :) and ahh i love sleeping on my back they say its bad but i did that with my daughter through my whole pregnancy and she was just fine
    jasmineb614

Comment by jasmineb614 (original poster) at 6:54 PM on Jul. 6, 2011