HELPP IN SOO MUCH PAIN :( IN TEARS

i just found out the results to my cervical biopsy. I got a cervical biopsy because my PAP smear showed that i have High Risk HPV. When i got my biopsy they took 4 different samples. The results of my test showed that 2 of the 4 are pre cancerous. I have a scheduled •Cryocauterization in a week. Well i think i may have a bad yeast infection, i have extreme burning not only when im peeing just in general and i have an odor "down there" . Also im not due for my period for 2 weeks and i just randomly started bleeding. Im scared because im not sure why im bleeding and in soo much pain. Any advice?PLEASE ITS SOO APPRICHIATED IM ALMOST IN TEARS :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:09 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Health

• Have you told the dr how much pain you are in? Asked if the bleeding was normal?
    zoomomto3

Answer by zoomomto3 at 5:11 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• You need to call your doctor. There's got to be something he/she can do to help.
    lisamoya66

Answer by lisamoya66 at 5:12 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• talk to your dr ask questions to make you feel better about everything you will be going threw and are going threw! best wishes
    Liveatmo

Answer by Liveatmo at 5:16 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Im super sorry for all yur going through....but to ease yur mind the bleeding is from the biopsy and not to worry unless yur gushing blood yur fine. Take some OTC pain meds a nice warm soak and get some rest. A word of hope most HPV clears up on its own depending on the level of it, which yur doctor can tell you and most all of the time having yur cervex frozen kills all of the pre cancerous cells....God bless
    Aimee797103

Answer by Aimee797103 at 5:16 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Awww I'm sorry honey! did you call the doc? They should be able to give you something! (((HUGS)))
    mom2twingirl797

Answer by mom2twingirl797 at 6:00 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I am supoes to go it for the same thing except I am waiting to have it done due to severe alergic reactions to vinegar and nothing helps the pain for me. Good luck.
    sweetangie79

Answer by sweetangie79 at 6:11 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• This is not the kind of thing even the smartest mom can help with...call your doctor or nurse line to make sure that what you're experiencing is normal and find out what you can do to help in the meantime. And if you DO have an infection, you'll have time to get it cleared up before you go in next week. Hugs to you, and thank heavens you are taking care of yourself!
    terirose22

Answer by terirose22 at 2:14 AM on Jul. 7, 2011