A 'supportive' one peice bathing suit?

My husband wants to go to the beach this summer again for our vacation, but Im so tired of wearing swim shorts, a bra & Tshirt. I want to find a one peice that will support my girls. haha. Im a size 38D, and I wear a sports bra along with my bra, everyday because I need extra support. Just wondering if anyone knows of any place I can find one? Any price range, Im pretty desperate lol.

Jessica1991

Asked by Jessica1991 at 5:17 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Shopping

• Google bra-sized swimsuits. A number of companies make them. You can get an underwire, too if that's what you want or need.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 6:29 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Im going to say I have a DD38, I got my bathing suitrom Fashion Bug the other day, It also hides the junk in the front to, They only had two colors, teal and black it has a cirlce metal clasp between the girls. it has a skirt type thing on it too for hiding thighs if your not realy big on yours.
    kgrine

Answer by kgrine at 10:57 AM on Jul. 7, 2011