When you were pregnant did the pregnancy consume your every thought, every conversation...

and just totally dominate all of your life? Just curious, for some people it really seems that it does. Me personally, no it didn't, I would have preferred to not have always been a topic, it seems that sometimes there is just too much drama created with pregnancy. What you think?

amazinggrace83

Asked by amazinggrace83 at 5:22 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• We tried getting pregnant for 3 years and then I got Gestational Diabetes which means YES, I was over excited about the clothes I got to wear, every appt was amazing and worth talking about to me, then every decision I made food wise had to be considered - so probably more than average for us
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:24 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Not on purpose but it tended to happen, that was always the first thing everyone would bring up when I walked in the room when I was pregnant with DD, and it just seems to be because of how quickly I got pregnant and the fact that almost everyone I know is also pregnant.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 5:46 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• In the beginning yes, but I got tired of the same questions and same conversations so I always tried to diverge into something different. Sometimes it worked, and other times it somehow always went back to the pregnancy lol.
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 5:26 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• My first two pregnancies were miserable, and when I felt like crap every minute of every day from conception until delivery, it definitely dominated my life. With my third, I felt somewhat better, and was finally able to eat and sleep and focus on other things. I can definitely relate to pregnancy consuming you.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 5:31 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I did with my first 3, this pregnancy is different though. I dont even really think about it until someone asks or i go to the doctor.
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 5:36 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I hated discussing it. Women would tell you some nasty things about their own pregnancy while you are. I can not believe what I heard from other women.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 5:41 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• NO. pregnancy is such a boring thing to talk about. i'd never do that. i'll answer someone's question if they ask but i won't talk about pregnancy, any aspect unless i'm asked
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 5:27 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• maxsmom.... that makes complete sense :0)
    amazinggrace83

Comment by amazinggrace83 (original poster) at 5:28 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• sometimes and sometimes no
    aliciareichle

Answer by aliciareichle at 4:11 PM on Jul. 7, 2011