How do i get guardianship

My son has mental issues ( mild retardation) and insisting on having a relationship with a 14 year old , he'll be 18 in a month and the little girl mother approved of the relationship and was letting them date from her house.When I finally put it all together and found out I told all parties. That I didn't approve and it's over.The little girl had him asking me for money or my credit and bank cards.The girl and her mother is waiting on him to turn 18 so he could move in he looks norml,but I know his problems she treats him like shit. I don't know what to do they. They were asking him about his medical coverage and his money he gets every month. She threatened him saying she'll tell her brothers he raped her I keep telling him that when her and her mother gets mad at him when he doesn't do what they say he's going to jail for rape he's not built for jail ,he doesn't believe me he insist on texting her what do I do, I know he's mentally ill, what do I do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:23 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• Oh my gosh. I have a 20 year old son who is the exact same as your son and I can't imagine being in your situation. I don't know what to tell you but is your state involved in your sons special education at all? My sons was and I would start there. Go to his teachers or counselors, social worker, I am not sure. I would be desperate if I were you. This could turn into a nightmare really fast. I know my son would never servive behind bars. Good luck.
    zoomomto3

Answer by zoomomto3 at 5:37 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• My son because I believe they are going to misuse him next month, he turns 18 , she made a comment about him being almost grown and that he can make his own decisions
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:57 PM on Jul. 6, 2011