Prenatal Vitamins

I'm just wondering where's the cheapest place to get them? At CVS I bought a 30 day supply of the vitamin + the DHA supplement for 18.99. Can anyone tell me of any place that sells a bigger supply for a good price? The pharmacy was going to charge me 40 bucks for a 30 day supply, with my doctor's prescription, and with my school insurance. Lame!

LittleMonster22

Asked by LittleMonster22 at 4:45 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I bought the kind from Walmart. OTC ones in a pink box. they had different sizes you could choose from. I think a 1 month supply was like $8.

Anonymous

• oh wow your paying way to much lol. go to wal mart they have several different brands they are all close to the same just make sure they have omega 3 in them and most do. I got One source prenatal there is a 90day supple for 10 bucks.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 4:47 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• 6 dollars at walmart.... white bottle there own brand
    Pooky_mommy

Answer by Pooky_mommy at 4:49 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Yeah go to WalMart and check their prices. $20-$40 just is WAY too high for me... I think I got a 3 month supply at Walmart for around $15. I have a prescription now so it is way cheaper, though.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 4:56 PM on Dec. 16, 2008