Periods

Whats the likely chances of having a period once you've concieved?
I have had spotting for almost 9 days with maybe 2 heavy days of my period. Can this be normal?

Please help guys.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:29 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• There have been many people to have their periods once they've conceived but have you taken a pregnancy test yet? If youre trying to concieve start taking your temp every morning when you wake up (try and wake up at the same time every morning) When your temp is higher than normal you are ovulating thats the time to have sex (usually a good 4-5 days in a row) and honestly hit up the dollar tree and buy some pregnancy test. Wait about 1-2 wks before taking a test. I took the first responce and it came up negative, I seriously cried for 2 days took another one from the $1 store and it came out possitive!! GL and remember the less stress you have the better it is for you :)
    dedicatedmama2

Answer by dedicatedmama2 at 5:35 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I took a HPT on the 24th of june which was negative and came on the following day. Usually i have a heavy period but when i came on i was spotting for the first few days (which is unusal for me) and as the days keep going on the colour gets darker (brownish) sorry tmi lol... but i think it was on the 30th i had what i felt was my proper period i was heavy for 2 days and now here i am spotting ever since x
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:46 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I am currently charting i started this month but i have irregualr periods too which dont help and gets me very fustrated x
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:51 PM on Jul. 6, 2011