What position do you sleep in?

It just occured to me that I sleep in a peculiar postion. Pelvis down, roll halfway on my right side and partially on my stomach, one leg straight, one leg bent in a pirouette, arms folded across my chest like I'm in a coffin. No wonder I wake up with strange pains. :)

What about you?

HollyBoBolly

Asked by HollyBoBolly at 5:33 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• on the left side with my legs bent.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 5:36 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I sleep on my left side/stomach with one leg straight, one bent, and my hands under my face.
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 5:37 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• One side or the other of my face squished in the corner of my pillow, one hand up below my chin and the other down by my side. On my tummy with one leg straight, the foot usually hanging off the edge, and the other leg bent upward. Complete with drool drizzling out the side of my mouth. That's why I have many extra pillow cases.
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 5:41 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Whichever way I can get comfy (I am pregnant and usually a belly sleeper). I found a way to lay on my side partially on my belly with pillows shoved everywhere. That works for awhile and then I just go to laying on my side, that works for a few hours then I go to my back, by the time I wake up for the day I am back the way I started!
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 5:41 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I am a side sleeper but I have always curled up my legs and tucked my hands between my knees.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 5:47 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• on my belly, one knee slightly bent at my side and hands under pillow, and with my 20lb cat laying on across my lower back
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 5:57 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• on my stomach, with one leg bent up towards my chest & the other straight. I WANT to sleep with my arms under my pillow, but they fall asleep when i do that, so i try to force myself to lay with them at my side...which feels weird. So, they usually end up crossed underneath my stomach....yeah...i sleep weird too. I usually switch sides a few times
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 6:00 PM on Jul. 6, 2011