Any moms with a health and Life Insurance Licence?

I have to pass this test in order to get a job.

Can you give me any pointers?

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 5:41 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Money & Work

• You should have an independent insurance agency association in your state, they offer a class that goes over the entire test. You get the book, the law book and the entire practice test on cd. The class usually lasts a day and costs about 120. I would very much recommend taking the "test review" class. They cover the actual question and even if your not going to work for an independent agent you can still take the class.

amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 5:46 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I have all the material and I'm studying it all.
    mommy_of_two388

Comment by mommy_of_two388 (original poster) at 5:48 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• The insurance place is having me study at home then I take a test in over a week.
    mommy_of_two388

Comment by mommy_of_two388 (original poster) at 5:49 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I liked the classes just because it sinks in faster. The different types of policies, whole and term etc. are dissected alot, there are way fewer health questions than you would think. Have you been taking the chapter tests at the end of each chapter? If you are doing good on those you will do fine on the test.

amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 5:53 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• take the practice tests in your book. when I took the test a couple years ago the test questions were worded the exact same way as they were on the practice quizes. I think a bunch of the questions were on what your responsibility as an agent are and alot to have to do with medicare insurance.
    mom2devin11005

Answer by mom2devin11005 at 5:56 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• bumped ya - not sure what that is ~
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:39 PM on Jul. 7, 2011