Do you like a man with facial hair or clean shaven?

Personally, I like my husband to change it up sometimes. He has been clean shaven for a couple of years now but at one point he was scruffy and that was sexy too.

zoomomto3

Asked by zoomomto3 at 5:48 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My husband is military and has to shave every day so I think it's sexy when he is on leave and can grow his facial hair out.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 5:49 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Thats tough, I think a guy with a 5 o'clock shadow is hot but not every guy can pull it off, so it depends on the guy lol
    Emilye93

Answer by Emilye93 at 5:50 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• clean
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:50 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Depends on the man, but usually I like some facial hair.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:51 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• My husband is also military and has to shave every day, which I like! When he has the weekend off his face gets so prickly and it itches when he rubs it against my face!
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 5:51 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I like when dh changes it up. He is just hot no matter what.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 5:54 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• depends how thick his facial hair is. I don't want to cuddle with a bristle brush but I like the Keith Urban 5 o' clock shadow look best
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 5:56 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I usually like beards a lot on guys. I always found men with beards attractive. BUT, my DH is so darn sexy to me...that i really want to see all of his face. He is handsome & he should show that off & not hide it beneath a hairy face.

But, we once let it grow out quite a bit & it was fun. I thought he was handsome with the facial hair too...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 5:57 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I love my DH with facial hair. He shaved it off two months ago and I really didn't care for it. I'm glad his beard is growing back now though.
    alf2651

Answer by alf2651 at 6:13 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I prefer when he shaves. Otherwise it prickles and I find that a little painful...
    kit_manson

Answer by kit_manson at 6:21 PM on Jul. 6, 2011